Asthma is a common long term condition that can cause coughing, wheezing and breathlessness. It varies from person to person in terms of severity. An asthma problem can be gradual or quiet sudden. This is often known as an asthma attack. Asthma is caused by inflammation of small tubes called bronchi. They become inflamed and sensitive which causes Asthma. When something irritates the lungs, the airways become narrow and a sticky mucus is formed (phlegm). Common asthma triggers include dust, pollen, exercise, animal fur and viral infections.
KNOWN TREATMENT METHODS
- Daily intake of medications such as inhalers- this may cause thrush in the mouth and throat
- Making sure your home and place of work is as dust free as possible
- Avoiding causes of allergies such as animal fur, pollen etc.
- Using spacers
- Avoid going out during high pollen count days
HOW CUPPING CAN HELP
- Improves circulation and blood flow- this leads to increased energy
- Reduces overall inflammation
- Removes congealed blood and mucus
- Helps resolve Phlegm in the lungs
- It helps in clearing the build-up of phlegm and mucus
- Reduce the intake of medicines which are heavy in chemical composition