Acne is a common skin condition that affects most people at some point. It causes spots, oily skin and sometimes skin that’s hot or painful to touch. The type of spots caused by acne range from black heads to cysts. There is no known cure for Acne only preventative measures such as using water based make-up, certain lotions and creams etc.
Psoriasis is a skin condition that causes red flaky patches with silvery scales. This mainly happens on the scalp, elbows and hands. Psoriasis happens when the body produces too many skin cells. This condition has been linked to the immune system. The condition varies in terms of it’s effects. It can range from minor irritation to really affecting your day to day life.
KNOWN TREATMENT METHODS
- Dieting as certain foods can increase the symptoms
- Applying creams and lotions regularly
- Washing the skin regularly
- Topical treatments such a creams and lotions
- Phototherapy - This where the affected area is exposed to certain types UV light
- Injections and oral medication such as pills
HOW CUPPING CAN HELP
- Removes stagnated blood and improves circulation
- Helps to improve the immune systems response
- Promotes the stimulation of lymph fluids which helps improve the skin
- Cupping stimulates the subcutaneous glands which improves the skins expelling responses such as sweating
- Removes toxic substances on the skin